- CIB is a network for the biogas world. It is a meeting point for Anaerobic Digestion operators in agriculture.
- CIB offers to its Members a range of qualified services, in permanent collaboration with public Bodies, to optimize biogas plants’ management.
- Discount in the main agriculture & bioenergy fairs such as Ecomondo-Key Energy (Rimini) and Fieragricola (Verona).
- Participation as an exhibitor, sponsor or speaker to Biogas Italy, the annual meeting of the biogas producers in Italy.
- Participation to workshops and events organized by CIB regarding the Members’ technologies and activities.
- One free advertisement on the Quarterly Biogas Informa and CIB’s newsletter.
- Special prices for advertising on the magazine, technical publications, website, newsletters.
- Publication and distribution of articles about the AD technologies; dissemination of corporate events among CIB contacts database, also through CIB Press Office.
HOW TO BECOME AN AFFILIATE
To become a CIB Member, a request must be sent to:
Telephone: +39 0371 4662633
Fax: +39 0371 4662401
Once received the request, CIB will explain in detail the economic and regulatory terms for registration, and will send the application forms.